Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fabulous Run!

Good morning,

I am just getting caught up at work now so I thought I would type up a quick post!

Yesterday I only had about an hour and a half to workout between the babysitter getting there after school and me needing to get ready for work, take the kids to gma and gpas and drive to work! But, it was a great workout! I really was trying to 7 miles in 45 minutes, but without my ipod I have a tough time getting right into a run, so I alternated running 8.0-8.5mph every 30 seconds with running 9.0-10.5 mph every 30 seconds for 45 minutes straight, great workout, but still only got in 6.65 miles...oh well, still an awesome run! then it was off the the elliptical again for 45 minutes at level 9 and then a 5 minute cool down on the bike! rather boring, but I got to watch TCL and Ellen!

I do wish our little bitty gym had more machines to offer me, but we have only four treadmills, four ellipticals-2 with moving arms and two without, one recumbent bike, a rowing machine and free and machine weights....it does get a little old, and i am starting to wish for a bit warmer weather so that I can get out of the gym and house and exercise on the road and do a few long runs on the road. And, go for a real bike ride...a rec. bike is SO not for me, but it works in the off season!

Hope you have a great day and a great workout, I will be sleeping away most of my day and then back to work again tonight!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment