Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tired...

So today started by me working overnight and coming home to sleep from 830am-1150am. I had a babysitter here today with the kids, as my husband went to Milwaukee (sp?) with some college friends until thursday evening, but she had to leave at 2. So, I knew I would need to get up and get moving if I wanted to get in a workout today. I was happy to get to the gym and ended up having an okay workout. On the elliptical for 60 minutes, walked at 5mph at 15% incline for 15 minutes and biked 3.0 miles in 15 minutes. It was okay, pretty normal for me after working a night shift and only getting a few hours of sleep. Then, after the kids woke up from their naps I took them sledding and pulled them in their sleds around Zta for 45 minutes. I am planning to do my ab workout tonight because I just did not have time to do it at the gym earlier. But, we will see as I have dishes to do, laundry to do, vacuuming to do...

Tomorrow I am thinking about going to the MOA, but just not sure if I feel like competing with the crowds that I know will be there when kids are off from school. I LOVE that I have so many days off during the week so I can usually go on a tuesday morning or something. Then there are not nearly as many people there. I just have to figure out when I can get a babysitter tomorrow so I can have a workout. I would prefer in the morning, but no high school babysitter I know wants to come to my house at 6am to babysit when she is off of school.

It sounds like another big rain/snow storm coming this weekend, yuck! Not excited about that. I do not really mind the snow, even though we already have record amounts of it. I just do not want rain on top of the snow to make it either slushy everywhere or slippery everywhere.

Hope you had a great workout too!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment